Vancouver. Spectacular By Nature.
Welcome to Vancouver, British Columbia, one of the world’s great cities. Where ocean meets the mountains. Where incomparable outdoor recreation mixes with a great West Coast vibe.
So much to do, so little time. From city pursuits like museums, galleries and more, to outdoor thrills like white water rafting, whale watching, salmon fishing, mountain biking and more, there’s never a shortage of activity in and around Vancouver. And the food! Our cultural diversity means there’s something for everyone around virtually every corner.
- Vancouver Whale Watching: Vancouver shares it local coastline with pods of orca whales. Get out on a local whale watching tour to see these magnificent creatures in the wild.
- Salmon Fishing in Vancouver: Catch your own salmon right under Vancouver’s iconic Lions Gate Bridge.
- North Shore Vancouver Mountain Biking: Hit the trails over on the North Shore and experience world-class mountain biking with spectacular views of the city.
- Grouse Mountain: Vancouver’s Grouse Mountain is the pre-eminent all-in-one, four season destination with something for everyone. Ride North America’s largest aerial tram system to the top, or act like a local and “do the Grind”, hiking up to the top.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge: Just 15 minutes from Vancouver, the iconic Capilano Suspension Bridge is a Vancouver landmark. Since 1889 visitors and locals alike have flocked to this famous swinging bridge across Capilano Canyon and is one of Canada’s most popular attractions.
- Vancouver Aquarium: Whales, otters, snakes, dolphins and more —be sure to pass through the doors of the one of the world’s best aquariums, located in Vancouver’s iconic Stanley Park.
- Vancouver Festivals and Events: Plenty of festivals bring excitement to Vancouver, including the HSBC Celebration of Light, the TD Canada Trust Vancouver International Jazz Festival, the Vancouver Folk Music Festival and the Vancouver International Children’s Festival, just to name a few.
And Vancouver also has a plethora of cool spots to eat. Waterfront dining. Oyster bars. Sushi. Dim Sum. Prix Fixe menus. Unique Vancouver cocktails. Award-winning BC wines. Microbrews and distilleries. Vancouver has it all.
Looking for a great place to stay? Nothing beats a soft, fluffy pillow to rest your head on after a full day of adventure in and around Vancouver. From luxury 5-star hotels like the Fairmont Pacific Rim, the Vancouver Shangri-La and Sutton Place, to a ton of cool pads to rent in funky neighborhoods on AirBnB, there’s a great spot to call home while you’re here.